Terrible tablet for rooting. Finally made it tho. Thanx to http://mdforum.ru/
It's working with latest Android version 4.4.2 KitKat.
- Turn off your tablet
- Plug it out of the PC ! ( This is super important!)
- Download the drivers archive driverautoinstallerv1123600 and install it (start the install.bat)
- Download archive supersu213 without extracting it, copy it to your SD card (external memory).
- Download TWRP, extract it, go to the folder
SP_Flash_Tool_v3, using administrative privileges, start the file
Flash_tool.exe(right click the file -> 'Run as Administrator')
- After opening Flash Tool, go to
Open Scatter-loading fileand select the .txt file from
twrpdirectory. Extract the
twrp.zipand go to the folder target_bin and use the file
MT6582_Android_scatter.txtas 'Scatter loading file'
- Add a tick to DA DL All With Check Sum and click Download
- After 'starting' the Download plug your tablet (don't turn it on) you will see how the Flash tool starts installing TWRP Recovery. After the process ends you will see a green circle - you can turn-off the program. Plug-out your tablet from the PC, but don't turn it on yet.
- Turn on the device in recovery mode (Use the button combination from the following buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button) and wait until you see TeamWin Recovery window.
- Go to TWRP Recovery, select Install and point to the zip you've transfered already named
supersu213.zip. Install it.
- Restart the device from the menu. Root completed.